About Ms. Rauch
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Education (Delta State University) Master of Science in Education (Walden University) Gifted Certification (Vanderbilt University)
Ms. Candi Rauch
Hello! I forward to teaching CLUE this year at Richland! I've been teaching for 15+ years and it is such a passion for me. In my spare time, I love spending time with my daugther, Anastasia (6), being outside, and traveling. On the weekends, you can find me dining out at some of my favorite restaurants or playing at local parks with Ana and our pup, Falcor.
Being a CLUE teacher is a very exciting and rewarding position. Not only do I get to be super creative in my teaching, but I also get to teach some of SCS's most brightest and talented students. Here are some of my goals for teaching CLUE:
- Enrich the curiosity and build the talents of each student who is achieving at an advanced level
- Advance their intellect through rigorous discussion, academic pursuits, character building, and small-group instruction with their intellectual peers
- Develop the creativity and critical thinking that will promote the love of life-long learning
- Provide a safe atmosphere for intellectual risk-taking and productive struggle
- Build lasting relationships with intellectual peers and promote a sense of community and acceptance for those who are different in any way
- Establish the gifted teacher as a mentor and guide who creates a learning environment that is student-centered
- Provide real-world experiences through the use of the CLUE strategies which enable the students to become productive citizens
- Challenge and prepare students for post-secondary opportunities that will have a positive effect on the world
Please reach out to me with any questions you may have regarding CLUE!