3/31/20: Check out the information below regarding free access for students to ABC MOUSE, Adventure Academy and Reading IQ!
*The code below appeared to work for AA and Reading IQ but not ABC mouse. If you are having trouble, also try: SCHOOL7353
3/25/20: UPDATE: The Tennessee Department of Education has announced that beginning April 6, 2020, PBS will deliver two hours of programming with high-quality instructional content from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST. Four hours of content will also be streamed overnight, which viewers can watch live or record.
The content will be developed and provided by Tennessee educators in partnership with the Tennessee Department of Education and will meet a critical need to ensure all students have access to high-quality learning opportunities, regardless if their home has internet connectivity or capable devices.
In addition, beginning March 26, students can tune into C19TV for grade-specific instructional videos led by SCS teachers.
3/24/20: An Update from Principal Johnson
Schools will be closed until further notice. Please monitor district and school-level communications carefully.
3/24/20: A message from Dr. Hope.
3/23/20: A message from Principal Johnson! Welcome back, Dragons!
3/21/20: Welcome Back, Grahamwood Dragons! As you all know, our Superindendent has closed schools until April 6, 2020. Here is what you need to know:
1. Meals are offered at a number of sites across the county. Please see the full list here:
2. Work Packets for Math and Reading are also being offered by the district. They can be accessed to the left. Answers can be found here:
Students without access to a printer can pick up a packet at all meal distribution sites on Monday and Tuesday.
3. The district's CLUE website will be posting activities and enrichment for all CLUE students. Log in here:
4. Need internet Access? Comcast is stepping up to help by offering free internet for anyone who is unable to afford it.
5. Check out links for online learning below.
6. We will be posting updates and videos over the next few days/weeks. Stay tuned!
It's that time again! Call the school for details or help!
Download the Extended Learning Packets for Grades K-5 here.