Here at Grahamwood, we are commited to Literacy! Learn more about the 3rd Grade Commitment here:
As part of our commitment to literacy, the district offers a fun, at-home engagement program: Rock N Learn. Learn more below!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our annual Title I family meeting. You can find the recording and slides below!
Welcome back to the new school year! We are so glad that you are here with us. Please review the updated arrival and dismissal procedures below.
It is that time of year again! Time to register for the next school year . . .
Current SCS students ARE required to register this year and registration opens on Monday, 4/12. Parents can easily do this in PowerSchool (this is the same place you registered this year, chose your learning option, and check grades).
Registration will include:
- Home address, parent/guardian phone numbers & email addresses
- Emergency contact information
- Student health information
- Consent for photos & filming
- Personal data sharing preferences
A few Notes:
- If your child previously attended SCS, but his/her most recent school was not an SCS school, he/she is still considered a returning student.
- If your child was approved for an Optional or Choice transfer, and your "home" school does not show Grahamwood, do not worry! Just Register in Powerschool, enter information and we will take care of the rest.
- Please note that we are still in the process of approving requests and completing Optional testing. If you are still waiting for approval, go ahead and Register and we can take care of getting you pulled over later.
Please call the main office if you need your PowerSchool username and password.
A PowerSchool parent account is required for all new student (new to SCS, or Kindergarten) registration. Due to guidance from health officials to practice safe social distancing, we are allowing families to request a PowerSchool account by emailing:
- Send an email to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org (Grahamwood staff) with the subject line "2021-22 New Student Registration."
- The email must contain a copy of the parent/guardian's valid driver's license or state-issued ID.
- Two approved proofs of residence must be submitted with the email, such as:
- - Current MLGW bill or municipal water bill
- - Lease/rental agreement
- - Mortgage statement/deed
- - Public assistance/government benefits
- - Real estate tax receipt
- - Shared residence verification can only be done in person
- The student's Birth Certificate must be submitted with the email. A social security card is also preferred, but not required.
- Record of required immunizations and physical must be submitted prior to school starting.
SCS DEVICE SUPPORT