PHARMACY TECHNICIAN PROGRAM
This program prepares students to work as pharmacy technicians in retail or other pharmacy settings. Students will learn pharmacy medical terminology, the history of pharmacy, pharmacy calculations, measurements, prescription interpretation & much more!
STUDENTS CAN PARTICIPATE AT NO COST!
SHELBY COUNTY SCHOOLS WILL COVER COURSE RELATED COSTS (IE: TUITION, BOOKS, AND NATIONAL CERTIFICATION EXAM FEE)
- Must be a Junior or Senior in high school.
- Must have an interest in the Pharmacy field or other healthcare-related industry.
- Must turn 18 by PTCB certification exam (April or May of senior year).
- Must not have discipline or attendance problems the school year prior to application.
- Must adhere to the rules and regulations for both SCS and partnering institutions.
Download the Pharm Tech Flyer and apply today - Pharm Tech
For more information, please contact Mrs. Wyatt-Wright at email@example.com or 901-416-2440.
Do you need to schedule a virtual meeting with a teacher, counselor, or administrator? Click on the appropriate link below to schedule a virtual meeting during their office hours.