Optional Applications will be online, January 25th at 10am. Use the Shelby County Schools wesbite, www.scsk12.org/schoolchoice to apply.
Our enrollment requirements are as follows:
- Have grades of A’s and B’s, with no more than one C as a semester average, on most recent report card.
- Score at or above the 65th percentile on the FastBridge aReading and aMath assessments; score at or above the 65th percentile on the TCAP TNReady English Language Arts and TCAP TNReady Mathematics assessments; score at or above the 65th percentile on the spring NWEA MAP Growth Reading and Mathematics assessments; score at or above the 65th percentile on the Total Reading/Reading Composite and Total Mathematics/Mathematics Composite of an acceptable nationally normed achievement test. Acceptable tests must be dated Spring 2021 or later.
- Have conduct grades of satisfactory or above.
- Have satisfactory attendance (no more than 15 absences and/or tardies to school or to class).
- All students will be on an Optional transfer and must meet and maintain the minimum entrance requirements.
- To remain in the Optional Program, students must maintain an average of C or above in each subject, each semester, and meet the entrance requirements for conduct and attendance.