Our Programs of Study
February is CCTE Month!Stay tuned this month as SCS highlights some of the stories, people, and programs that prepare our students for success in college and career environments on our social media channels.
Grade Improvement: Quarter 3
- SCS is offering a "Grade Improvement" opportunity impacting quarter 3 numeric grades for all students in grades 1-12.
- Students will complete an extra credit assignment, as identified by district/school staff.
- High school students can improve their quarter 3 grades in all subjects.
- This quarter 3 gradde improvement opportunity is optional for all students.
- Students can earn a minimum of three (3) extra credit points and a maximum of five (5) extra credit points towards their final quarter 3 numeric grade.
Why Choose Us?
→Choose Southwest CTC to earn INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS and launch yourself into some of the most IN-DEMAND and HIGHEST PAYING careers in the Memphis area as soon as you graduate.
→Earn COLLEGE CREDIT in our dual enrollment programs.
→PAID INTERNSHIPS available to our top students while still in high school!
→Programs Offered: Health Science - CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), Machining Technology, Carpentry, STEM, Commercial Driver, Culinary Arts, Barbering, Cosmetology, Welding, Early Childhood Development, Veterinary Science
To find out more about Southwest CTC, call our office @ (901) 416-8186
To learn more about a specific program of study or career path you are interested in, go to the Programs of Study page and contact the instructor over the program.
To investigate chosing Southwest CTC as part of your high school experience, reach out to our Guidance Counselor.