Para ver esta página en español. Haga clic en el botón TRANSLATE en la parte superior de la pantalla.
Students New to SCS and the United States can currenty register at KHS between 7:30am and 2:15pm. Please contact (901) 416- 6060 for required documents
Kingsbury High School Tardy Policy
- 7:30am 8:00am Students arriving during this time will report to the auditorium if not arriving with a parent.
- Students will be released to class at 7:55am
- If arriving after 8:00am, students will report to the main office to receive appropriate documentation.
Daily Classroom Tardy Procedures
- 1st Tardy- Verbal Warning; Student signs tardy log.
- 2nd Tardy – Verbal Warning; Student signs tardy log.
- 3Rd Tardy – Parental Contact; Student signs tardy log.
- 4th Tardy – Parent/Counselor Conference; Student signs tardy log ( Must make an appointment) Intervention plan developed
Please note: 10 minutes past the bell is considered class cutting
As I enter my 13th year at Kingsbury High School, I have been afforded the honor and privilege to serve as Principal for the 2021-2022 school year. I have a vested interest in the Kingsbury community, and I am committed to improving student achievement as we prepare our students to make valuable contributions to society. I am a firm believer that all students can learn, and it is our mission to help every student reach their maximum potential. At Kingsbury High, the home of the mighty Falcons, every stakeholder has a voice. As we Re-Imagine 90I, I look forward to developing new relationships and transforming student educational experiences.
Together, we MUST BELIEVE!
Together, we WILL ACHIEVE!Together, we ARE REIMAGINING 901!Principal Shenar Miller
If your child is exhibiting any of the following symptoms please do not allow them to come to school:Fever or chillsCoughShortness of breath or difficulty breathingFatigueMuscle or body achesHeadacheNew loss of taste or smellSore throatCongestion or runny noseNausea or vomitingDiarrheaContact the school immediately at (901) 416-6060 if your child has tested positive for the Covid-19 Virus. Please contact Kingsbury High School if you have any questions or concerns.Additionally, if your child has tested positive for the Covid-19 Virus, he or she must have a clearance letter from a doctor in order to return to school. Please contact the office for details.
LOG IN INFO
Need help logging in to your SCS device?
First time log-in information:
Username - 6-digit student ID (PowerSchool Number which is also known as the i-ready log-in number or their lunch number)
Password - 8-digit birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY)
After logging into your device, follow the steps below to access student schedules:
- Log into edugoodies - http://www.edugoodies.com/scs
Illuminate FastBridge Student Portal. Memphis Virtual School. Exceptional Children
- Click on Office 365 portal (first tab) - will automatically take you to email
- Click on Apps on left hand side-find the TEAMS App (purple icon with people)
- Click on calendar (fifth icon on left hand side)
- Schedule will then appear
- Click on class-
- Click join meeting (found at top right)- which will open the classroom up