Para ver esta página en español. Haga clic en el botón TRANSLATE en la parte superior de la pantalla.
KHS Tardy Policy
- 7:30am 8:00am Students arriving during this time will report to the auditorium if not arriving with a parent.
- Students will be released to class at 7:55am
- If arriving after 8:00am, students will report to the main office to receive appropriate documentation.
Daily Classroom Tardy Procedures
- 1st Tardy- Verbal Warning; Student signs tardy log.
- 2nd Tardy – Verbal Warning; Student signs tardy log.
- 3Rd Tardy – Parental Contact; Student signs tardy log.
- 4th Tardy – Parent/Counselor Conference; Student signs tardy log ( Must make an appointment) Intervention plan developed
Please note: 10 minutes past the bell is considered class cutting
If your child is exhibiting any of the following symptoms please do not allow them to come to school:Fever or chillsCoughShortness of breath or difficulty breathingFatigueMuscle or body achesHeadacheNew loss of taste or smellSore throatCongestion or runny noseNausea or vomitingDiarrheaContact the school immediately at (901) 416-6060 if your child has tested positive for the Covid-19 Virus. Please contact Kingsbury High School if you have any questions or concerns.Additionally, if your child has tested positive for the Covid-19 Virus, he or she must have a clearance letter from a doctor in order to return to school. Please contact the office for details.
Device LOG IN INFO
Need help logging in to your MSCS device?
First time log-in information:
Username - 6-digit student ID (PowerSchool Number which is also known as the i-ready log-in number or their lunch number)
Password - 8-digit birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY)
After logging into your device, follow the steps below to access student schedules:
- Log into edugoodies - http://www.edugoodies.com/scs
Illuminate FastBridge Student Portal. Memphis Virtual School. Exceptional Children
- Click on Office 365 portal (first tab) - will automatically take you to email
- Click on Apps on left hand side-find the TEAMS App (purple icon with people)
- Click on calendar (fifth icon on left hand side)
- Schedule will then appear
- Click on class-
- Click join meeting (found at top right)- which will open the classroom up