BE READY FOR VIRTUAL LEARNING
Every child in Shelby County (ages 0-18) is eiigible to pick up food in the Bulk Feeding program from your nearest public school
Snowden's pickup times are Thursdays from 9am-12pm and 1pm-5pm, and Fridays from 7am- 9am.
Image courtesy of Abby Jernigan Volner. This is the distribution for three children.
Please make note of the following resources for utility assistance.
- Shelby County Government: https://shelbycountycsa.org/services/energy-assistance
- School Seed & Board Member Parent Support: https://www.schoolseed.org/index.php/parent-support
HOW TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR WORK & UPLOAD TO AN ASSIGNMENT:
- Click on the 4-pane window icon in the bottom left corner of the tablet.
- Click on Camera.
- Take a photo of the work.
- Go to Microsoft Teams and choose the correct team.
- Click on the Assignments tab and choose the correct assignment.
- Click the paperclip icon that says ADD WORK.
- Select the following:
- Upload from my computer
- This PC
- Camera Roll
- Choose the correct photo, then click open.
- Upload file.
- Click the turn in button.