BE READY FOR VIRTUAL LEARNING
HOW TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR WORK & UPLOAD TO AN ASSIGNMENT:
- Click on the 4-pane window icon in the bottom left corner of the tablet.
- Click on Camera.
- Take a photo of the work.
- Go to Microsoft Teams and choose the correct team.
- Click on the Assignments tab and choose the correct assignment.
- Click the paperclip icon that says ADD WORK.
- Select the following:
- Upload from my computer
- This PC
- Camera Roll
- Choose the correct photo, then click open.
- Upload file.
- Click the turn in button.
Congratulations to the following Snowden artists and poets who won the This is 2020: Meaningful Stories, Artful Healing contest through Stand for Children!
SCS is proud to announce the upcoming Virtual Family Forum: Academic and Virtual Support, taking place Saturday, September 26, 10 a.m. - noon.
SCS se enorgullece de anunciar el próximo Foro familiar virtual: Apoyo académico y virtual, que tendrá lugar el sábado 26 de septiembre de 10 am al mediodía.
Join us on October 8 at 6 PM for a virtual reading of Margarito's Forest by Andy Carter
This Virtual Cultural Literacy Night to supports early literacy. The first 100 students will receive a bilingual book to develop a cultural connection while reading at home.
Please make note of the following resources for utility assistance.
- Shelby County Government: https://shelbycountycsa.org/services/energy-assistance
- School Seed & Board Member Parent Support: https://www.schoolseed.org/index.php/parent-support