In coordination with the Mid-South food bank, White Station church of Christ will be distributing food for 500 families on Friday, June 19 starting at 10 am. This event is rain or shine. All households picking up food MUST follow the guidelines stated below:
- Only 2 families per vehicle allowed
- One member per household MUST have a valid ID showing their address or have a document such as a utility bill, showing the address. ONLY TENNESSEE RESIDENTS MAY RECEIVE FOOD AT THIS DISTRIBUTION
- All passengers in the vehicle must remain in the vehicle at all times
- Each household must complete an eligibility form (provided upon arrival)
- No walk-ups are allowed to receive food
- No volunteers are allowed to receive food
REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS:
Online Registration for returning students is now open! Parents of returning students can access their PowerSchool Parent Portal to verify and update student information. During the mandatory school closure period, parents can obtain assistance with their account by contacting the SCS Help Desk at 901-416-5300 or email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Student's Name
- PowerSchool number or Last four of SSN
- Grade Level
- 2019 School Location
REGISTRATION TO NEW STUDENTS:
Parents of new students who are interested in attending SCS can send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional registration/enrollment information. As always, we will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, ALL events including rehearsals, practices, tryouts, shows, and programs are CANCELED until further notice. Please stay safe and maintain social distancing.
Don't forget to apply to join this awesome Patriot Family! Our CAPA and Honors teachers are waiting for you! Parents will need the student's PowerSchool/Student Number (located in the upper right corner of report card) when completing the application!