Craigmont High School is dedicated to embracing diversity and cultivating students with a rigorous and relevant curriculum in a safe environment.
Craigmont High School is a diverse community where every voice is heard, leadership is nurtured, and potential is unlimited.
- We believe that effective and appropriate communication between all stakeholders is essential for student success.
- We believe in using shared decision-making.
- We believe that all students can learn at high academic levels when individual needs are met.
- We believe that small learning communities allow students and stakeholders to work collaboratively towards the achievement of high global academic standards.
- We believe in using data to drive instruction and make school-wide decisions to ensure student achievement.
- We believe in using research-based teaching strategies to provide high quality instruction for all students.