Harmony Sangster - Instructional Facilitator
"YOUR INPUT MATTERS!"
We invite you to help us meet our school mission. Please complete the School Mission Survey to share your input.
Protecting the Right of Homeless Youth to Go to SchoolThe McKinney-Vento Act is a federal law that ensures the right of students to go to school even when they are homeless or don’t have a permanent address. The Act aims to reduce barriers that have prevented many homeless youth from enrolling, attending, and succeeding in school. McKinney-Vento applies to all homeless young people—including “unaccompanied youth” not in the physical custody of a parent or guardian—who are: living in emergency shelters or transitional living programs; staying temporarily with friends or relatives due to inadequate housing; or staying in motels, campgrounds, cars, or other temporary housing. If your student is experiencing homelessness, please contact our school-based Homeless Youth Liaison Lisa Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-416-4540.Black History Month Celebrating, "The Black Family: Representation, Identity, and Diversity",Cordova High School celebrates Black History Month 2021. The theme for our Black History Program is "The Black Family: Representation, Identity, and Diversity." Please follow this link to view : https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/b4bc0be5-dcb5-4156-aa93-7a9b9143c7ab
Title I Meeting
Cordova High School
A Learning Community for
College and Career Readiness
Thursday, September 9, 2021
ANNUAL TITLE I MEETING
Thursday, September 9, 2021
9:00-10:00 a.m. and 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Meet your student’s teachers, grade-level administrator, and guidance counselor
- Learn about college-credit for Advanced Placement / Dual Enrollment courses
- Get information about our Careers and Technology Department and course offerings such as STEM and Foundations of Instructional Technology—IT
- Get school and community resources that support student achievement including information about new state testing
- Learn about volunteer opportunities and join the PTA
- Visit with coaches and sponsors to learn about Wolf Pack sports and student clubs / organizations
- Review and make suggestions for revision of the School Improvement Plan and Parental Involvement Plan
- Enjoy entertainment by Cordova students and light refreshments and prizes
PREPARING ALL STUDENTS TO BE GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE
1800 Berryhill Road, Cordova TN 38016 901-416-4540 www.scsk12.org/schools/cordova.hs/site/index.shtml
Title I Documents
Parents we need you to join our Parent Teacher Association. The PTA is an opportunity for you to share your ideas, concerns and expertise to provide a nurturing educational environment for our students. Join Today. Just download the PTA Form and send to email@example.com