CORDOVA HIGH SCHOOL
1800 Berryhill Road
Cordova, TN 38016
Main Office: 416-4540
School Fax: 416-4545
Barton Thorne, Principal
Mary DeGruy, Vice Principal
(P-EBT) Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer Cards
What is P-EBT?
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer cards mirror original EBT cards which purchase food for low-income families.
- P-EBT cards are in direct relation to the pandemic and food lost for children during school closures.
- P-EBT cards are still available for SCS families who missed the deadline to apply.
Families are qualified if they meet these three conditions:
- Their student attended school last spring.
- They received free or reduced meals.
- They received meals through the National School Lunch Program
How does it work?
- The card provides each student $5.70 for each qualifying day that meals were missed when schools shuttered in March, April and May.
- The cards can be used in grocery stores, and other retail stores that accept EBT cards.
How do I get my card?
- Qualifying parents may pick up their card at the school their child(ren) attended last Spring. You must bring your I.D. to receive the cards.
- If the cards are not picked up in 30 days (by November 13), schools have been instructed to return them to the Tennessee Department of Human Services for disposal.
- If you’re not sure if you qualify, contact us at 416-4540.
FACE (Family and Community Engagement) This year’s deadline for parent organizations to complete requirements for recognition is Monday, November 2, 2020.
Lunch Pickup Information
Lunch is available for pickup, Thursdays from 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-5:00pm and Fridays from 7:00am-9:00am. Download, print and complete the meal request form below. You must bring the application form with you.
CHS lunch pickup route
The CHS Library Media Center provides a variety of resources to teachers and students. The library offers materials in a variety of formats: more than 27,000 books, over 15 periodicals, daily newspapers, online databases, and over 1600 audio visual materials including e-books and digital audio books.
Parents we need you to join our Parent Teacher Association. The PTA is an opportunity for you to share your ideas, concerns and expertise to provide a nurturing educational environment for our students. Join Today. Just download the PTA Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Respect the elders.
Teach the young.
Cooperate with the pack.
Play when you can.
Hunt when you must.
Rest in between.
Share your affections.
Voice your feelings.
Leave your mark!