Test Taking Tips and Practice
- ACT Student - Find test dates, test center codes, test fees and register online. Includes sample tests, test tips, test descriptions, and information about colleges and financial choices.
- College Board - Students can register and practice for the SAT, identify and search for college information, apply to college online, learn about the costs of higher education, and much more.
- Internet4Classrooms - ACT/SAT - links to a variety of sites geared toward helping you prepare for the ACT and SAT tests.
- Number2.com - Free online test preparation courses. By creating an account you can access customized course that includes user-friendly tutorials, practice sessions that dynamically adapt each student's ability level, a vocabulary builder and more.
- On-Line Practice Tests - Knowing what to expect is the key to doing well on standardized tests. Becoming familiar with test formats and question styles can ease the stress and eliminate the uncertainty often associated with low test scores. Real-time scoring on-line practice tests.
- TEL Test Prep and Research - The Tennessee Electronic Library (TEL) will help you prepare for the Academic (ACT, AP) and Occupational Exams (EMT, Cosmetology, Medical, Law Enforcement and more). There are over seventy databases for students to research information on a variety of topics. Students will get homework help using the homework help tab on the main page of TEL. Would you like help choosing a career? The Tennessee Electronic Library has information on workplace skills, how to create a resume and current career choices.