OPTIONAL OPEN HOUSE, January 25, 2023, 5:30pm
What makes our school unique-
- 2019 National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award
- 2017 STEM Designation from the Tennessee Department of Education
- One of Only Ten Gold Star "Healthiest Schools" in the nation
- Every student takes a STEM class every day
- Accelerated programs available, i.e., Russian, Spanish, physical science, etc.
- A/V for high school credit is now offered
- Extended Lab/STEM related field trips and Club activities twice a month
Student activities and Programs
- MOS Industry Certification
- STEAM-bassador leadership program
- Mentor leadership program
- Peer tutoring
We are here to assist you!
Call us at 416-4561 or send an email to email@example.com for more information about enrollment requirments and the Optional Application.
Our enrollment requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must score at or above the 65th percentile on school-based administration of the i-Ready Diagnostic Reading and Math assessments (2022-2023); or score at or above the 65th percentile on the TCAP Achievement English Language Arts and TCAP Achievement Mathematics assessments; or score at or above the 65th percentile on the Total Reading/Reading Composite and Total Mathematics/Mathematics Composite of an acceptable nationally normed achievement test. Acceptable tests must be administered in person and dated Spring 2022 or later.
- Have conduct grades of satisfactory or above.
- Have satisfactory attendance (no more than 15 absences and/or tardies to school or to class).
- All students will be on an Optional transfer and must meet and maintain the minimum entrance requirements.
- To remain in the Optional Program, students must maintain an average of C or above in each subject, each semester, and meet the entrance requirements for conduct and attendance.
Students can submit an Optional Application beginning January 31, 2023 at 10:00AM. Applications are processed in the order they are received. See the Optional Frequently Asked Questions document below for more details.