CHOOSE TREZEVANT CTC!
TCTC SPOTLIGHT VIDEO
Testimonial - From a Student
Testimonial - From a Student
WHAT IS TCTC?
Discover what Trezevant Career & Technology Center is all about! Set aside some time to meet Principal Eleanor Thomas and the amazing staff, who are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about our programs. Our school offers extraordinary opportunities to our students that prepare them for rewarding careers straight out of high school. Check out our website and find out why Trezevant CTC is a great choice for your child.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about our school and programs. Email Ms. Kandice Shorter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trezevant Career & Technology Center is a specialty school that serves as an academic center of learning and education that motivates and nurtures all learners by preparing them to become future leaders and professionals in the industrial, professional, and medical arenas. We work to ensure that our students experience a rigorous career learning pathway that provides real options upon graduation.
- Trezevant CTC provides ReadyGrad CCTE programs that allow high school students to earn college credits & industry certifications.
- Students receive practical application and theory along with the soft skills needed to be successful in today’s workforce.
- Students apply hands-on learning using industry-based technology in classroom laboratory settings that simulate "real life" employment experiences.
- Participation in Career Technical Student Organizations helps to enhance students' leadership skills through specialized events, community service, and competitive events.
- Business and industry partnerships provide a strong foundation for our programs and students benefit from their offerings of field trips, guest speakers, work-based learning, and internships.
- AUTOMOTIVE MAINTENANCE & LIGHT REPAIR
- BANKING & FINANCE
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE & CORRECTIVE SERVICES
- CULINARY ARTS
- FIRE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING SYSTEMS
- THERAPEUTIC SERVICES (HEALTH SCIENCE)
NEW HEALTH SCIENCE NAF ACADEMY IN 2021-22!
The Trezevant Career & Technology Center Health Science department will soon be joining the esteemed SCS - NAF partnership to offer a NAF Academy beginning in the Fall of the 2021-22 school year.
This specialized program targets students that are interested in a future career in healthcare. Our Academy will begin with 10th graders this year and they will progress in a small cohort through 12th grade; new 10th grade cohorts will be added to the program each year.
If you are interested, CLICK HERE TO APPLY. DON'T WAIT, SPACES ARE LIIMITED!
For more information, go to our SCHOOL WEBSITE.
"NAF is a national network of education, business, and community leaders who work together to ensure high school students are college, career, and future ready." NAF - BE FUTURE READY
For more information on the SCS NAF academies, click here.
We are eagerly awaiting to hear from you! Please contact Ms. Kandice Shorter by phone at 901-416-3800, ext. 60196 or by email at email@example.com to receive more information about our school and programs.
School Choice Facts
Trezevant Career & Technology Center primarily services students from the Raleigh-Frayser area that attend Trezevant High School and Raleigh-Egypt High School. Transportation between these feeder schools and Trezevant CTC is provided within the regular school day and our courses are seamlessly incorporated into the students' class schedule.
For more information about attending Trezevant CTC, please contact us using the information in the section above.