Please access your Naviance accounts through clever
We are preparing for our First Virtual Saturday Learning Academy. The Saturday Learning Academy will offer enrichment for students in grades K-8 and ACT Prep for high school students. The academies are a key strategy for addressing learning loss caused by school closures in the Spring due to COVID-19. Saturday Learning academies will occur one Saturday a month from October-May.
HOW TO HELP FAMILIES CONNECT?
- Share the English/Spanish brochure with your families by registering in the Partner Portal and downloading the marketing materials.
- Share this link with your families to start the application process.
- Share this link with your families to determine if Comcast is in their neighborhood.
Your families may qualify if they are eligible for public assistance programs such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others. Learn how to get them connected today!
- Free for Two Months to New Customers Now Through December 31: We are extending our offer of 60 days of complimentary service for new customers through December 31. Internet Essentials is available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month.
- For all Internet Essentials customers, the speed of the program's Internet service has increased to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream.
- Households with outstanding debt owed to Comcast may be eligible for Internet Essentials. We are waiving this qualification if you apply and are approved by 12/31/20. After 12/31/20, standard eligibility rules apply. Click here for all details.
- Xfinity WiFi Free For Everyone: Xfinity WiFi hotspots in business and outdoor locations are available to anyone who needs them for free – including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit http://wifi.xfinity.com/#find-a-hotspot.
Please continue to take good care of yourself and your family. Many thanks for everything you do for our children,
Lynn-Anne Huck, Internet Essentials
Comcast External Affairs
Direct: (404) 800-5395
P.S. Read all details In Spanish by clicking here for more information.
P.P.S. This is a Parent Resources site that my daughters school shared, which I thought you may be interested in.