We are a public Montessori-Inspired school that focuses on developing the whole child. We create life-long learners who are inspired to provide service to others through classroom community-service projects.
As a Montessori-Inspired and Community Service school, the well-being of our students is our first consideration. We believe that our students richly deserve a quality education. We are committed to an educational program which integrates the emotional, physical, and cognitive parts of each child to develop all aspects of the whole child. Acting as facilitators, the instructional staff uses alternative teaching methods which ensure that each child experiences success daily.
Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- All students can learn.
- Students should demonstrate understanding of essential knowledge and skills, along with becoming actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
We are commited to teaching the students how to give back to their community through various student led projects.