Double Tree Montessori-Inspired & Community Service school offers unique learning experiences for students and builds a strong foundation of servant leaders for the next generation. Double Tree services students from PreKindergarten-Fifth Grade and partners with community stakeholders to produce students who are college and career ready. We have been part of the Westwood community since 1977.
- Only public Montessori-Inspired school in West Tennessee
- Partnerships with Uplift Westwood, C. D. C., Mt. Vernon Church and Walking in Authority Ministries to support our families with school supplies, headphones, and meals
- Bronze-level recognition as a RTI2-B Model of Demonstration School
- Opportunities for students to provide service to others through classroom community-service projects
Student Programs & Activities
Here at Double Tree Elementary, we have a number of student clubs, extracurricular activities, and after school programs to choose from:
- Student Council
- Digital Dolphins Tech Team
- Dolphinaire Choir
- Highstepper Diamond Dance Team (K-2)
- Dolphin Pearls Majorettes (3-5)
- Athletic Club
- Art Club
- Class piano
- Double Tree Diggers Garden Club
- Winter theatrical production
- Living Museum
- Spring Art Student Showcase
- Community Service Projects
Feel free to contact us any time or to schedule a tour!
Double Tree Elementary
4560 Double Tree Rd
Memphis, TN 38109
School Hours: Monday-Friday 8:15am-3:15pm
Virtual Hours: 8:00am-3:00pm
Prospective Parents Click Here to fill out our information form
Dr. Michelle Elmore Lake
Optional Coordinator/Curriculum Coach
School Choice FAQs
Students who live within our school attendance zone do not have to submit a school choice application. They can simply register when the early registration period opens for the new school year.
Students who live outside of the school attendance zone can submit a General Choice Transfer Application beginning January 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Applications are based on available space in the school and are processed in the order they are received.
School Choice Links