Degrees and Certifications:
K-4th Visual Art
ELEMENTARY VISUAL ART
Arts serves as a catalyst for students to realize their creative potential by providing a personalized and rigorous learning environment, fostering experiential education and contributing to the cultural enrichment of a global society.
• Cultivate in all Jeter students, an appreciation for the value of the literary, performing, and visual arts
• Promote positive learning environments for our students as they seek to develop a life-long commitment to the arts
• Offer curriculum that meets or exceeds national standards which includes experiential programming giving students opportunities to develop as artists
• Create events to enrich the quality of life on the campus and in the community
• Empower and support our faculty and staff as superior educators, mentors, artists, scholars and administrators who engage student learning as part of a collaborative, academic and artistic process
• Contribute to students’ development as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in a global community
Our mission and strategic goals are focused on making the arts a vital, visible, accessible, innovative, and integral part of the intellectual and cultural life of E. E. Jeter Elementary and Middle School.