Parent Meeting April 27th
It's EOC Testing Time May 3rd-May 12th
Early Registration Is Open
Choose the 2021-22 GENERAL CHOICE APPLICATION to apply for Hollis F. Price Middle College.
Students should follow this guide and allow for updates each Tuesday. Click here for Power-Up details.
Student Health Clinics
School Based Clinic Locations:
- EAST HIGH SCHOOL 3206 Poplar Memphis, TN 38111 View Map
- SHEFFIELD CTC 4350 Chuck Memphis, TN 38118 View Map
- WESTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL 4480 Westmont Memphis, TN 38109 View Map
P-EBT ProgramDepartment of Human Services Sends P-EBT Cards to Schools
Utility Assistance Program
SCS Board Partnering with School Seed to Provide Utility Assistance to Eligible Families; Learn How to Qualify or Donate to Support SCS Families.
Grab and Go Meals
PowerSchool/Grade Report Access-Check 1st Semester Grade Report
PowerSchool is the student information system for Shelby County Schools (*an account is required for all enrolled SCS students). It gives parents easy access to their child's information and other important processes.
If you need to create a parent account, please follow the steps below.
* Call your child's school or school counselor for your parent access ID/access password.
* Click here to register for an account.
* After creating an account, login.
NEW TO SCS?