YOUR SCHOOL CHOICE FOR 2022-2023
Choose HOLLIS F. PRICE MIDDLE COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL!
School Spotlight VIDEO
Hollis F. Price Middle College High School
@The LeMoyne-Owen College
801 Walker Avenue
Memphis, TN 38126
Our mission is to provide our students, through collaborative efforts, a seamless integration between high school and college that will be enriched with opportunitites to excel in a rigorous academic environment, immersed with technology integration, and to provide a climate that will lead to greater student creativity, use of higher order thinking skills, concern for others, and social maturation, so that students progress toward achieving their individual goals as productive contributors in the 21st century.
Hollis F. Price Middle College High School will be one that is emulated across the nation as a school that motivates learners and transforms them into creative leaders of tomorrow. Our school will be a school where all students are provided with learning opportunities that encourage change, innovation, self-discovery, and creativity.
STUDENT PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
Newspaper Staff/Creative Arts
S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
ACT 21+ Club
Mu Alpha Theta*
National Honor Society*
Student Government Association (SGA)*
Youth Crime Watch*
Bridge Builders - Bridges
EMPLOY and MAPS
Juice Plus Boys & Girls Club of Greater Memphis - Technology Training
Knowledge Quest Extended Learning Programs - Jay Uiberall Culinary and Memphis Metal
Juvenile Court - Youth Court Program
MS2 - for 9th graders
Memphis Challege and Memphis Junior Challenge
River City Links Memphis Chapter - Links 2 Success for Girls
Shelby County Summer Youth Program
Emotions In Motions
Nurturing Parenting Class
School Choice Facts
- Public School (part of Shelby County Schools district)
- Dual Enrollment Program (classes part of graduation requirements)
- Earn up to 60 college credits (includes summer classes)
- Located on a historically black college campus
- Collaborative athletic program with Middle College High School.
- Transportation is not provided. Students walk, ride M.A.T.A. or parents make alternate arrangements.
- Must be willing to immerse in a rigorous and accelerated high school curriculum. All classes are honor’s level classes.
- Must have self-discipline and maturity to attend college classes and work in a college environment without causing disruptions or needing much assistance.
- Great Schools Review
- U.S. News 2022
- ALL RANKINGS: