Q1 Grade Repair
Students who failed a class for Q1 are eligible for Grade Repair.
- Most classes are available through the Grade Results website.
- For classes not available through Grade Results, teachers will provide an assignment for Grade Repair.
For classes available in Grade Results:
- Students must take a pre-test and complete modules in the Grade Results course until they reach a final grade of 70.
- Please look in the “FINAL GRADE” column on Grade Results to determine your progress.
- Grade Results is available 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
- Grade results is self-paced.
The deadline to earn a final grade of 70% is December 10, 2021, by 11:59 pm. Per district policy, no exceptions will be made to this deadline. If you successfully complete Grade Repair with a final grade of 70% or higher, your failing Q1 grade will be replaced with a grade of 70%.
Grade Results can be accessed on any device in the Clever Portal as follows:
- Go to Clever.com
- Go to Student Login - follow the prompts
- Use your student ID and Email/Teams password to log in.
- Scroll down to "Test Prep" and click on Grade Results.
- Scroll down Grade Results to the course.
- Click “Start” next to the course.
- Begin with the pre-test.
Once you have completed the pre-test, you will complete the assigned modules and a final post-test. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the Grade Results website or your account.