Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. L. Isom
Open Dialogue with the School Principal
Learn directly from the school principal, about how the school is performing academically, and about efforts to ensure that children are meeting proficiency standards across school subjects.
- Hold an open dialogue with the school principal/ school counselor
- Address questions about school issues and concerns directly with the principal
Question to think about after a meeting with school administration
- Were you satisfied that the principal made a good faith effort to help you understand what you wanted to understand?
- Were you satisfied with the responses?
- What was the most important thing you learned about your school during the principal’s visit today?
- What would you like to know more about?