Join us for our Virtual Open House on January 21st! Meet our principal Mr. Newborn, Optional Coordinator Mr. Stagner and hear from our amazing teachers. Plus you can learn about our International Studies focus and all our great school programs. Come see why Brownsville Road is the right place for your family.
Click HERE to join our Open House
Download our Virtual Open House presentation HERE
Brownsville Road offers an enriched academic experience punctuated by our International Studies curriculum.
- Students gain global awareness
- Our International Studies curriculum fosters collaboration and discovery.
- Build compassionate, culturally aware citizens
- We offer CLUE for academically gifted students.
- Provide many extracurricular opportunities for students
- Students are routinely involved in project-based learning.
- National Junior Beta Club
- Kids with Talent Music Club
- Community Learning Garden
- Plaza Comunitaria
- Gents Club
- Art Club
- Piano, Guitar, and Strings
We are here to assist you! Call us at 901-416-4300 or send us an email at email@example.com for more information about our school and programs.
Students who live within our school attendance zone do not have to submit a school choice application. They can simply register when the early registration period opens for the new school year in PowerSchool.
Students who live outside the attendance zone can submit a General Choice Transfer Application beginning January 26, 2021. Applications are based on available space in the school and are processed in the order they are received.
Students who are applying for the Optional Program can submit an Optional Program Application beginning January 26, 2021. Applications are based on certain criteria being met, and available space in the program. They are processed in the order they are received.
Learn more about the application process HERE.