We develop innovative and culturally compassionate lifelong learners through international studies. Our students gain global awareness in an internationally enriched academic enviornment. Students are involved in project-based learning that fosters collaboration and discovery of global cultures.
Points of Pride
- Our countries of study are USA, Mexico, China, France, South Africa and Russia.
- Our International Studies Showcase include performances written and produced by students. Students bring notable global figures to life through an interactive museum.
- We are a host site for City Year, which offers mentoring, tutoring and enrichment opportunities for students.
- Two top-three finishes at state competition as a National Junior Beta School of Distinction.
- Global awareness is developed as students complete an in-depth exploration of various countries. Each grade level learns about the customs, cultures and languages of a specific country.
- Inquiry-based lessons assist in developing student research and communication skills.
- Our library features an International Library Center, providing students tools to sharpen their research skills.
- We offer C.L.U.E. for academically gifted students.