Degrees and Certifications:
Degrees: BS- LeMoyne Owen College MS- Christian Brothers University EdS- Union University Certification-Freed Hardeman University Certifications: K-8, K-12 Library Science, K-12 School Counseling and Administration
Alisa Goode, EdS
Welcome! I am the PreK-2nd Grade School Counselor! This is the start of my 22nd year in education! I have taught 1st and 2nd Grades; as well as being a Librarian and a Reading First Literacy Coach! I started teaching at Wells Station Elementary School in 2015! This is my third year as a School Counselor!
I am extremely excited to be your School Counselor and look forward to working with you!
I work with students to address their academic and developmental needs.
These are some of my duties:
- Teach classroom counseling lessons
- Facilitate short-term small group counseling
- Provide immediate and short-term individual counseling
- Work collaboratively with teachers, staff, the School Scocial Worker, the School Psychologist, and other stakeholders
- Consult with parents
- Provide information and/or referrals for community resources to families
Counselor Referral Forms: