Visit our site for the School Choice Fair on January 30th, 2021, meet our Principal, and learn more about our school, why it is the best-kept secret in Frayser and the best place for your child.
Join us on Feb 1, 2021, Preview Delano Optional School Evening @5:00 p.m.
Use these Link to enter the meeting. https://bit.ly/Delanopreview1
Delano Optional Elementary School is a 2018-19 Reward School that has a STEM and Broadcasting and Communications Focus. Listed below are a few things that makes our school great.
- New Student-operated TV Studio
- •Amazon Boot up Engineering AwardSchool
- •Coding /Animation •After-school Enrichment Clubs
- •STEM /Makerspace, Robotics
- •SeaPerch Technology (New)
- •Creative Learning in a Unique Environnent (C.L.U.E.)
- •No Residential Boundaries
- 2019 Reward School
- Three Time National Let's Move Active School Winner
- A Blue Ribbon School
- Pom-Pom Squad/Cheerleading
- VexIQ and Sea Perch Technology
- Arts Program (Performing Band, Strings
- Student Council
- Writer's Ink
- Community Learning Garden
You may contact us at 901-416-3932 to schedule a virtual tour or to talk with us about admission criteria for our School.
Mrs. Karen B. Simmons, Principal email@example.com
Ms. Wanda Woodruff, Optional School /Tech Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
1716 Delano Ave.
Memphis, TN 38127
- New 21st Century Computer Lab
- New State of the Art Student operated TV Studio
- STEM/ Makerspace Robotics
- Amazon Boot up Engineering School
- NO Residential boundaries
Please fill out this form so that we can provide you more information about our school. We look forward to sharing with you all the great things happening at Delano Optional School.