Choose Ridgeway IB Middle
Ridgeway IB Middle Spotlight Video
RTI2-B Bronze Level Model of Demonstration School
RMS Middle Years Programme
Ridgeway IB World Optional School offers the only Middle Years Programme in the Shelby County Schools District! Our students are principled critical thinkers and reflective risk-takers. Every day, we're helping to shape lifelong learners who are ready to become leaders in our global society.
- Ridgeway IB Middle follows the International Baccalureate Middle Years Programme
- The IB curriculum is integrated across all subjects, including world language and the arts
- We are a Trauma-Informed School
- Students are actively engaged and challenged to be inquirers as they acquire knowledge and gain valuable learning experiences
- Bronze Level-Model of Demonstration School for RTI2-B
- 2019 Boys Basketball State Champions
- 2x Winners (2018 & 2019) Girls Volleyball City-Wide Champions
- Roadrunners are Respectful, Responsible, and Wise
STUDENT PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
- STEM Program, Visual Arts, Choir, and Band
- National Honor Society, Beta Club, and Student Government Association
- Football, Basketball, Boys & Girls Soccer, Volleyball, and Track
- Ongoing community service projects for all students
- Before- and after- school care
- Over 21- teacher led mentoring clubs that includes ALL students to have a mentor
- Academic competitions- Debate Club, Science Olympiad, and more
RMS Student Experiences
We are here to assist you! Call us at 901-416-1588 or send an email for more information about our school and programs.
Patrice Carter- IB/Optional Coordinator
Victoria Williams-Lead Professional School Counselor
School Choice Facts
Students who live within our school attendance zone do not have to submit a school choice application. They can simply register when the early registration period opens for the new school year.
Students who live outside the attendance zone can submit a General Choice Transfer Application. Applications are based on available space in the school and are processed in the order they are received.
School Choice Links: