Spotlight on Riverwood
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
- Where can you focus on science, service and enriched academics every day?
- Have you ever visited a Certified Wildlife Habitat?
- Where can you attend a school with families who speak 36 different languages?
- Want to visit a school with a family friendly, caring environment, a clean inviting campus, and two-way communication?
Learn more about our points of pride, academics and activities by clicking on our school flyer!
Student Programs & Activities
• First and second grade applicants must take the Optional Schools admittance tests, scoring at or above the 70th percentile in reading and mathematics.
• First grade applicants must have satisfactory skills and behaviors and achieve mastery in all academic and support subjects on the most recent kindergarten report card.
• Third - fifth grade applicants must score at or above the 70th percentile on the FastBridge aReading and aMath assessments; score at or above the 70th percentile on the TCAP TNReady English Language Arts and TCAP TNReady Mathematics assessments; score at or above the 70th percentile on the NWEA MAP Growth Reading and NWEA MAP Growth Mathematics assessments; score at or above the 70th percentile on the Total Reading/Reading Composite and Total Mathematics/Mathematics Composite of an acceptable nationally normed achievement test. Acceptable tests must be dated Spring 2019 or later.
• Second - fifth grade applicants must have a B average or above in all academic subjects and satisfactory grades in special subjects, conduct, and attendance, with no more than 15 absences, tardies or early dismissals on the most recent comprehensive report card.
• To remain in the Optional Program, students must maintain the listed requirements for grades (academic and support subjects), conduct, skills and behaviors, attendance and parent support.
• Final approval is contingent upon review of student’s second-semester/final report card issued by June 16, 2021.
• Learn More: (901) 416-2310 | schools.scsk12.org/riverwood-es