Choose Keystone Elementary!
School Spotlight VIDEO
Keystone Elementary will be an exemplary student-focused school with dedicated staff, outstanding programs, and a nurturing environment.
At Keystone Elementary, our mission is to collaborate with families and community members to provide a safe learning environment that fosters academic, emotional, social, and physical growth for all students.
Our Philosophy at Keystone Elementary is founded on out belief in the importance of life-long learning and the essential worth and unlimited capacity of every student.
- We believe in meeting the individual needs of all students by striving for a quality education.
- We believe in holding high expectations for all students and achieving proficiency.
- We believe in shared-decision making and utilizing research-based data when making decisions to formulate goals and objectives.
- We believe in providing a clear purpose and direction to student-centered learning and achievement.
Academic Program Highlights
- Two programs designed to meet the needs of all students
- School-wide focus on S.E.T. - Science, Engineering, and Technology
- C.L.U.E. (gifted) for those eligible
- National Board Certified Teachers
- Most of our teachers have advanced degrees
- Social Emotional Support and Guidance
- All students participate in Enrichment Subjects
- School Ambassadors
- Dance Team
- Garden Club
- Inquiry Math and Science Night
- Family Reading Night
- After-school Academic Acheievement