Our culture of high expectations, diversity and collaborative spirit is bolstered by incredible support from our parents and community. Our students learn to become ethical and respectful leaders who can thrive in a global society.
- Back to back Composite Level 5 School Based on TNReady Results
- STEM students participate and place in events at the U of M E-Day every year.
- The Mighty Red Devil Band regularly compete and wins in local, state and national competitions.
- The Mighty Red Devil Football team is undefeated in last three regular seasons.
- Our diverse student body allows for sharing dynamic experiences and unique perspectives.
- Our active PTSA creates a bridge between home and school to benefit students.
Our curriculum emphasizes characteristics of GMS PRIDE:
We embrace and cultivate interests and talents through extracurricular activites:
- Team Sports
- National Junior Honor Society
- Student Government
- Cooking Club
- Art Club
- Choir Club
- Learning Garden
- Battle of the Books Club
- Learning Labs
- And Many More!
SCHOOL CHOICE FACTS
The General Choice Transfer process is open to all students in Shelby County. Students who live outside the attendance zone of Germantown Middle can submit a General Choice Transfer application. Applications are based on available space in the school and are processed in the order they are received.
Students who live within our zone do not have to submit a school choice application. They can simply register when the registration period opens for the new school year.
School Choice Links: