Booker T. Washington High School's mission is for students to become equipped with the intellectual, technological and social skills that will allow them to exceed the expectations of state and national standards. One Team, One Goal: To Educate, Elevate and Illuminate Students Who Are Top Rate.
Booker T. Washington High School will provide each student with an education in a safe, supportive environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation and excellence. The entire school community will be fully committed to utilizing the academic, technological, and social resources necessary to develop self-sufficient life-long learners.
- Student Learning is our chief priority
- Given a variety of instructional strategies and assessments, all students, including special needs students, can achieve higher levels of academic success
- Given a safe, supportive and challenging environment, students will be able to accept shared responsibility for their own academic achievement
- Teachers, students, staff, parents, and community share in site-based decision-making which establishes and sustains a culture of respectful, self-directed, life-long learners
- We will continue to follow a policy of research-based staff development to equip our faculty with the knowledge and skills necessary and assess students learning