VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE FEB. 24, 2021!
Join us for our TWO Virtual Open House Events on February 24, 2021!
Meet Principal Harris, our Administrative Team, and our Phenomenal Teachers! You will also have the opportunity to learn ALL about our school programs and why BTW is a great place for your scholar!
Click HERE to join the 8:00 a.m. Open House.
Click HERE to join the 5:00 p.m. Open House.
BTW is the heart of South Memphis and the impact made within BTW's walls influence students' future and interactions in the greater community and world.
- Student Learning is our chief priority.
- We are a community school and we believe that community engagement leads to improved student learning, stronger families, and healthier communities.
- We build strong relationships with our students that enhance student motivation, engagement, SEL, and overall success.
- We build essential partnerships within the community that establishes and sustains a culture of respectful, self-directed, life-long learners.
- We are Tops! We Lead and Others Follow!
STUDENT PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
- National Honor Society/Junior National Honor Society
- Entrepreneurship Clubs
- Middle and High School Sports (Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Track & Field/Cross Country)
- Middle and High School Cheer and Majorette
- Student Ambassadors Program
- Yearbook Staff
- Warrior Talk
- Friday Frenzy
- Bridge Builders
- New Ballet Ensemble
We are here to assist you! Call us at 416-7240 or send us an email at email@example.com for more information about our school and programs.
SCHOOL CHOICE FACTS
Students who live within our school attendance zone do not have to submit a school choice application. They can simply register when the early registration period opens for the new school year.
Students who live outside the attendance zone can submit a General Choice Transfer Application beginning January 26, 2021. Applications are based on available space in the school and are processed in the order they are received.