School Entrance Procedures
- Please drop off students using the front entrance of the main building located at 3206 Poplar Avenue. Please follow the signs for entering and exiting the roundabout in front of the school. If you need to park, please park in the spaces in front of the school. Please do not park in a space that is reserved for faculty and staff.
- Scholars will be allowed to enter at 7:15 am
- Scholars will enjoy breakfast from 7:45 A.M.-8:10 A.M
- Students may go to their lockers at 8:00am.
Drop Off/Pick Up Map: East High - Google Map
School Dismissal Procedures
Student Parking Map
- Scholars will be dismissed out of the front door of the main building of the school at 3:15/4:15.
- Parents may not enter the school at dismissal to pick up students.
- Scholars involved in extracurricular activities are dismissed to meet their coach/sponsor immediately.
- Once students leave the building, they should not re-enter.
- All unsupervised scholars must be off the campus by 3:30 P.M.
- Scholars who participate in an after-school activity or event must be picked up within 20 minutes of the activity ending.
All students who drive must get a parking pass from Dr. Robertson to park on school property. The student parking lot is the parking area located behind the gym. Any student who parks in this area without a parking pass will have their vehicle towed at the owner’s expense.