Degrees and Certifications:
Degrees: BS- LeMoyne Owen College MS- Christian Brothers University EdS- Union University Certification/Licensure-Freed Hardeman University Certifications: K-8 K-12 Library Science K-12 School Counseling Administration
Alisa Goode, EdS
Welcome! I am the PreK-2nd Grade Professional School Counselor! This is the start of my 23rd year in education! I have served in the capacity of a 1st and 2nd Grade Classroom Teacher, Librarian, Reading First Literacy Coach and currently as a Professional School Counselor! I have been at Wells Station Elementary School since 2015! This is the start of my 5th year as a Professional School Counselor! I was honored to be named News Channel 3's Educator Of the Week in 2016!
I am extremely excited about being your Professional School Counselor and look forward to working with you!
I work with students to address their academic and developmental needs.
These are some of my duties:
- Teach classroom counseling lessons
- Facilitate short-term small group counseling
- Provide immediate and short-term individual counseling
- Work collaboratively with teachers, staff, the School Social Worker, the School Psychologist, the Behavior Specialist and other stakeholders
- Consult with parents
- Provide information and/or referrals for community resources to families
Counselor Referral Forms:
The Counselor's Corner has a lot of exciting information!