Fox Meadows will provide a quality education to all students preparing them to become life-long learners and productive citizens.
Fox Meadows Elementary School believes that:
- There is a positive correlation between learning and attendance.
- All students can learn at higher levels through quality instruction, differentiated instruction, research-based strategies, and data driven decisions on best practices.
- Varied methods of student assessment must be used to enhance learning skills.
- Schools have the responsibility to help students to develop and achieve proficiency in all areas and to prepare them to become life-long learners.
- Stakeholders will utilize the the collaborative process for school-wide policies and procedures.
- District, state, and federal policies should be followed at all times by all stakeholders.
Fox Meadows will create a safe, learning environment where all students can succeed and achieve academically.