Kirby High RTI2B Goals:
- Increase time for academic instruction
- Increase parent/student/staff satisfaction
- Increase student achievement
- Increase student attendance
- Increase school climate
- Decrease problem behaviors
- Decrease staff turnover
- Decrease bullying behaviors
- Decrease office referrals, suspensions and expulsions
Response to Instruction and Intervention-Behavior (RTI2-B) is a Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) that offers a powerful, evidence-based approach for meeting the behavioral and social needs of students in Tennessee schools.
What does RTI2B look like at Kirby High?
We have Kirby P.R.I.D.E.!
D: Digital Citizenship
RTI2B in Action: Behavior Matrix, Cougar Cash, Teaching Expectations, Discipline Flow Chart, RESET Room, CICO (Check-in/Check out) group-based intervention, Postive Action With Supports (P.A.W.S.), & mentors!