School Spotlight Video
Avon Lenox School is dedicated to assisting students achieve their maximum potential for effective independent living and functioning in a diverse society.
We strive to ensure that students with disabilities have the educational opportunities needed to develop the skills necessary for a successful transition into post-graduation placement.
- Avon Lenox was chosen as MEA's "School of the Year" for 2007- 2008.
- We were the only school in Memphis/ Shelby County to be named to U.S. News & World Report's list of "America's Best High Schools" for 2008- 2009 and 2009-2010.
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools rated us "Exemplary" in each guided self-study standard.
- Highly trained and Dedicated Staff of Educational Support Professionals.
- Mrs. McKissick- Larry was selected Tennessee Principal of the Year for 2007- 2008.
STUDENT PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
We offer some exciting programs & activites!
- Project Excel
- Community- Based Instruction
- Work- Based Learning
- Adaptive PE
- PAES Lab
- Project Search
- Step Team
We are here to assist you! Call at 901-416-2124 or send us an email at email@example.com! For more information about our school and program.
School Choice Facts
Students who are assigned to Avon Lenox High School receive notification via IEP Team from the Division of Exceptional Children.