Join us for our TWO Virtaul Open House events on....Meet Principal McKissick- Larry and hear from our amazing teachers. Plus learn about all our school programs and why Avon Lenox is a great place for your family.
Click HERE to join the 10:00 a.m. Open House
Click HERE to join the 4:00 p.m. Open House
Any questions please contact: Danielle Davis @ 901-416-2124 or email email@example.com.
Avon Lenox School is dedicated to assisting students achieve their maximum potential for effective independent living and functioning in a diverse society.
We strive to ensure that students with disabilities have the educational opportunities needed to develop the skills necessary for successful transition into post- graduation placement.
- Avon Lenox was chosed MEA's "School of the Year" for 2007- 2008.
- We were the only school in Memphis/ Shelby County to be named to U.S. News & World Report's list of "America's Best High Schools" for 2008- 2009 and 2009-2010.
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools rated us "Exemplary" in each guided self- study standard.
- Highly trained and Dedicated Staff of Educational Support Professionals.
- Mrs. McKissick- Larry was selected Tennessee Principal of the Year for 2007- 2008.
We offer some exciting programs & activites!
- Project Excel
- Community- Based Instruction
- Work- Based Learning
- Adaptive PE
- PAES Lab
- Project Search
- Step Team
We are here to assist you! Call at 901-416-2124 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! For more information about our school and program.
Students who are assigned to Avon Lenox High School receive notification via IEP Team from the Division of Exceptional Children.