The Adolescent Parenting Program's mission is to use a collaborative effort to ensure the needs of pregnant and parenting female students attending Shelby County Schools are met.
Our vision is to improve academic achievement through positive classroom experiences, which encourages students to make sound decisions and solve problems as productive citizens of our community.
Indicators of success will be:
- Improved academic performance
- Improved school attendance
- More personal responsibility for making positive choices
- Active participation and involvement in community service
- Increasing graduation rates and post-secondary enrollment