WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
- Parents must have an active PowerSchool account to register their child for school. An active email address is needed to create an account. Contact or visit the Parent Welcome Center, (901) 416-5300 or 2687 Avery Ave., to start the process.
- Students must have two (2) approved proofs of residence. Additional information is required for shared residency. Any student (new or returning) whose home address changes must submit proof at the school. See requirements and acceptable proofs here.
- New students must have a social security card and birth certificate at the time of registration.
- Students must have proper proof of required immunizations and physicals or an approved exemption on file to attend school.All students (new and returning) entering Kindergarten and 7th grade must submit proof of immunizations. See requirements and acceptable proofs here.
- New students registering for an approved school choice (General Choice or Optional Schools) should have their approval notice at the time of registration.
- New students entering MSCS Pre-K have to be screened before registering. Students must turn 4 by August 15 to be eligible. View additional screening information here.
- Confirm if your child requires bus transportation at the time of registration. Please note, transportation is only provided for zoned schools, not transfers.
View transportation eligibility guidelines here.