BTW is the heart of South Memphis and the impact made within BTW's walls influence students' future and interactions in the greater community and world.
- Student Learning is our chief priority.
- We are a community school and we believe that community engagement leads to improved student learning, stronger families, and healthier communities.
- We build strong relationships with our students that enhance student motivation, engagement, SEL, and overall success.
- We build essential partnerships within the community that establishes and sustains a culture of respectful, self-directed, life-long learners.
- We are Tops! We Lead and Others Follow!
STUDENT PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
- National Honor Society/Junior National Honor Society
- Entrepreneurship Clubs
- Middle and High School Sports (Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Track & Field/Cross Country)
- Middle and High School Cheer and Majorette
- Student Ambassadors Program
- Yearbook Staff
- Warrior Talk
- Friday Frenzy
- Bridge Builders
- New Ballet Ensemble
We are here to assist you! Call us at 416-7240 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our school and programs.
SCHOOL CHOICE FACTS
Students who live within our school attendance zone do not have to submit a school choice application. They can simply register when the early registration period opens for the new school year.
Students who live outside the attendance zone can submit a General Choice Transfer Application beginning January 26, 2021. Applications are based on available space in the school and are processed in the order they are received.