Our Classroom Supplies
You can find the 1st grade supply list at the bottom of this page. Please do not write names on individual supplies. However, write your student's name on the big bag or box that the supplies are sent in. Also, label any lunchboxes, water bottles, backpacks, etc. with student's name, in case they are misplaced.
Students will be using their own personal supplies this year to limit sharing germs. We will uniformly label items at school. Because students will not be able to share supplies, there are some items that will now need to be added to your list. I apologize for any inconvience this may cause for families that have already bought supplies. Thank you for your understanding and support!
In addition to the first grade supply list items, I am asking that students bring these following items:
(Links are provided as examples)
- 2 Binder pencil pouches - mesh or clear front
- 1 Crayola classic markers - thin line - 10 count
- 1 Crayola classic markers - broad line - 10 count
- 1 Crayola colored pencils - 12 count
- 1 set of earbuds
- 1 Manual pencil sharpener
- 1 pencil box
- 1 box of ziploc bags - 1 gallon
- 1 Wireless mouse that can connect to a usb-c port ("type-c receiver") (STRONGLY recommended)
*Earbuds and mouse should fit inside the pencil box.
*Change of clothes to keep in your student's backpack.
*Water bottle with lid (labeled with student's name) should be brought to school each day. Students will receive an optional mini bottle of water after lunch.
*Students should bring their fully charged tablet to school every day.
*Students should wear a mask covering their mouth and nose every day. There will be extra disposable masks at the front doors and in our classroom.
Optional supplies to bring:
- 1 box of ziploc bags - 2 gallon
- 1 extra pack of Sheet Protectors - Avery - heavyweight
- 1 extra ream of White copy paper
- 1 extra pack of Expo dry erase markers (fine tip - black)
- 1 pack of White cardstock
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 1 pack of Colored copy paper - multicolor
- 1 pack of Colored cardstock - multicolor
- 1 pack of Post-it note pads
Other ways to support our classroom with supplies:
There are some items that will benefit our class without making everyone purchase. Please consider buying something off of our wishlist, donate to our Donors Choose project, or donate to our TpT classfund to purchase activities.
Donors Choose Project for indoor recess actvities and a classroom printer for colorful printing
Use the code BIRTHDAY on September 8 and they will double your donation!
Amazon Wishlist with various classroom items
TpT ClassFund to purchase whole group and small group activities
Save any toys from kids meals and donate to our treasure box!