The HBCU Awareness Foundation HOPIN Virtual College Fair, will start Monday November 9th thru November 14th.
The great students of NORTHWEST PREP ACADEMY along with other Shelby County School, will go virtual Tuesday November 10th. Hopin allows the students to go into a recruiter virtual booth to see a live presentation. Hopin will allow the student to chat with the recruiter as they are presenting in the virtual booth. This will be a great experience for the student and the parent.
1) The fair will start at 9am until 1pm every day. The student is able login and log out at any time.
2) The open fair which is Monday 5pm to 8pm and Saturday 10am to 1pm
3) We have made the SCS link to last for 3 days, the student and the parent can log on together on Monday night, Wednesday while out of school and Saturday
4) The student will need to create a HOPIN account, with their name and email
5) The student will still need register with the foundation database www.hbcucollegefairreg.com
Mon, Tues, Wed - (Student Link) - https://hopin.to/events/hbcu-college-fair-2020?
Fri, Sat - (Student Link) - https://hopin.to/events/college-fair-part-2?code=f6d2d33e1627e474d2aac81478b5