Virtual Dress Code
Our students are still expected to dress appropriately during their virtual class sessions. The following dress code will apply:
- Students will wear a tee-shirt, polo shirt, sweatshirt with no graphics (wording).
- Students will wear appropriate shorts, pants or skirts.
- Sweats with no graphics (wording) are allowed.
Clothing Items Not Allowed:
- Tank tops
- Halter tops
- Spaghetti strapped tops
- Any shirt or blouse exposing any area above the waist.
- Any shorts, or skirts that could be considered revealing or distracting
- Any item of clothing with inappropriate writing (ie. advertising alcohol or drugs)
While the dress code for the virtual classroom is much more relaxed than the traditional school uniform, students are expected to dress and be groomed in a respectful and appropriate manner. The appropriateness of virtual classroom dress /grooming is always at the discretion of the principal.